Five venezuelan major leagues They were recognized by their respective teams with the Heart & Hustle Award, an MLB award that honors "the heart and dedication" of the players.
For this new edition, the Venezuelan José Altuve was once again the protagonist, who won this award in 2021 with the Houston Astros for his sports courage.
In addition to Altuve, Venezuelans Luis Arráez (Twins), Eugenio Suárez (Mariners), Willson Contreras (Cubs) and Wilmer Flores (Giants) were also decorated.
Read also: Acuña's confidence is at 50%
The vote was among members of the Baseball Former Players Association and culminated in the pause of the Major League Baseball All-Star Game.
The 30 winners automatically become the finalists for the main prize, which is a recognition for the passion and dedication they show in each match.
- Baltimore Orioles: Austin Hays.
- Boston Red Sox: Rafael Devers.
- Chicago White Sox: Jose Abreu.
- Cleveland Guardians: Jose Ramirez.
- Detroit Tigers: Eric Haase.
- Houston Astros: Jose Altuve.
- Kansas City Royals: Bobby Witt Jr.
- Los Angeles Angels: Jared Walsh.
- Minnesota Twins: Luis Arraez.
- New York Yankees: Jose Treviño.
- Oakland Athletics: Chad Pinder.
- Seattle Mariners: Eugenio Suarez.
- Tampa Bay Rays: Manuel Margot.
- Texas Rangers: Adolis Garcia.
- Toronto Blue Jays: Matt Chapman.
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Daulton Varsho.
- Atlanta Braves: Dansby Swanson.
- Chicago Cubs: Willson Contreras.
- Cincinnati Reds: Kyle Farmer
- Colorado Rockies: Connor Joe.
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Trea Turner.
- Miami Marlins: Jon Berti.
- Milwaukee Brewers: Jace Peterson.
- New York Mets: Brandon Nimmo.
- Philadelphia Phillies: Rhys Hoskins.
- Pittsburgh Pirates: Bryan Reynolds.
- San Diego Padres: Jake Cronenworth.
- San Francisco Giants: Wilmer Flores.
- St. Louis Cardinals: Paul Goldschmidt.
- Washington Nationals: Josh Bell.